Thursday, February 28, 2013

Turner Haden: Spring Junior Copywriter Intern at Think Big Partners


We love growing our company.  And perhaps the best part of growing as a company is teaching others out there to work with us.  That’s exactly why we’ve hired Turner Haden, a startup enthusiast so passionate about entrepreneurs, traveling and writing, he could not be a better fit as a junior copywriter intern at Think Big Partners and Inboun.  But we’ll let him tell the rest...
My name is Turner Haden and I am the newest addition to the writing team here at Think Big Partners.

As a senior at the University of Missouri-Columbia, I will graduate in May with a degree in Strategic Communications from the School of Journalism, with an emphasis in Marketing and Advertising.  I am beyond excited about getting some real-world experience working with Think Big and Inboun’s growing clientele list!

My background in writing comes mostly from various entities and publications, starting with Rockhurst High School’s newspaper The Prep News, for which I was a staff writer and eventually the editor-in-chief.  I also spent two years as a writer, content manager and co-editor of Rockhurst’s All Sports Program, a 500+ page publication featuring in-depth stories on all 11 varsity sports and bios of past and present athletes.  In the summer of 2012, I worked in the Product Development branch of the Marketing Department of Commerce Bank.

My fascination in marketing has been fueled by my desire to write copy for ad campaigns.  However, as I learn more about the industry, I am becoming increasingly interested with other aspects such as social media and search engine optimization. 

Among my biggest passions are in sports and fitness.  A former cross country and track athlete in high school and die-hard sports fan, I am thrilled to be a part of a company that represents some awesome events like the Ruckus and College Basketball Experience Hall of Fame Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment