We are excited to announce that Think Big Partners will host its first accelerator Demo Day on August 28, 2013 for our Think Big Accelerator companies as well as other Midwestern startups from the Silicon Prairie area.
The mission of our first Demo Day is to connect area investors, venture capitalists and other supporters to the startups and innovations that are successfully building in and around the Kansas City area. Demo Day is one of the last milestones that the selected startups will cross in order to raise capital and build support in the community.
Think Big Accelerator companies that will be pitching at Demo Day include:
- Fully: Fully is a kiosk-based mobile phone charging station that provides digital out-of-home targeted advertising to the consumer.
- Kahootz: Kahootz is a consumer-focused online calendar platform that provides users with easier ways to combine, share and manage all obligations and profiles on one easy-to-maintain social-based platform.
- Keyzio: Keyzio is a consumer-driven marketplace that connects people and helps them find, buy and sell real estate.
- Phone2Action: Phone2Action makes a digital take action advocacy platform to power organizations and individuals to make change happen.
- WeeJay: Weejay is a rewards-based social jukebox for bars, restaurants, and other businesses.
Other area startups that will pitch at Demo Day include:
- Katasi: Katasi provides an effective technological solution to the growing epidemic of texting while driving through partnerships with telecom providers.
- Moblico: Moblico's mobile engagement platform uniquely combines cloud based backend services for app developers with content, communication and loyalty management tools for application marketers.
- PlanetReuse/InvenQuery: PlanetReuse is a consulting and brokering company focused on matching reclaimed building material with designers, builders and owners. InvenQuery provides technology to help retailers of unique merchandise handle inventory, point-of-sale and ecommerce.
Selected startups are invited to attend a two-day “PitchKamp”, hosted and taught by Think Big Partners in order to sharpen their pitches before presenting at Demo Day. PitchKamp for these startups will take place on August 21 and 22, 2013.
Demo Day will take place on August 28, 2013 as an afternoon lunch program. Think Big Partners is inviting investors and the media to attend Demo Day by registering here. Due to a limited number of tickets, it is required to have a code to RSVP for your ticket. Get a code by registering for "Request a Ticket" above or emailing email@example.com.
To learn more about the Think Big Accelerator program or Demo Day, please contact Think Big Partners at 816-842-5244.