Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Top 10 Things I Learned at Think Big Kansas City
5. "Technology companies are born global." - Michael Gale, TBKC Panelist & Speaker
6. That a successful business leader guides his employees to make decisions and supports them whether they're right or wrong. "When decisions are not being made, that's when I'll fire you." - Bill Rancic, Keynote Speaker referring to Donald Trump
7. During a pitch, make sure to leave room to talk about your competitors and why you're better than them. - Chris Geisert, Pitch Big VC Judge
8. If you don't make a mistake every once and awhile, then you're not pushing the limits. - Herb Sih, TBKC Speaker & Founder
9. Everybody can Think Big...but we all do it in different ways.
10. When you bring hundreds of entrepreneurs together under one roof, anything is possible, but especially Big Thinking!
Written by Allison Way.