When Herb Sih and Tyler Prochnow began to architect the blueprint for Think Big Partners, the business incubator and startup accelerator was a startup itself stationed in a one-room office in Prairie Village, Kansas. After launching one year ago, Think Big Partners has established a Kansas City coworking space known as bizperc and has helped to grow over forty emerging and established companies not only in Kansas City, but from across the nation.
In the past year, Think Big Partners has partnered with over forty startup and high-growth companies. A few of Think Big Partners clients include:
- Bunchd: Bunchd is a communications aggregation tool that streamlines various Internet experiences. By implementing social networking, news, RSS, email, calendars, mobile updates and more, Bunchd allows its members to view, update and manage any number of sources. Think Big Partners has provided Bunchd with business mentoring, startup advice, and organizational development and architecture.
- FINDitKC: Kansas City’s first online video business directory provides small businesses with an affordable way to implement video onto websites, Twitter accounts and Facebook pages. The business also dabbles in logo design, social media work, website development, business cards and video emails. Think Big Partners has assisted FINDitKC’s launch by providing mentoring services, extensive advisory services, and legal assistance. FINDitKC was also one of bizperc’s first official tenants.
- Inboun: Inboun is a multi-disciplined marketing company that engages consumers and elevates brands. The company combines inbound and integrated marketing strategies with a keen focus on engagement instead of purely interruption-based messaging. Think Big Partners has assisted with Inboun’s proof of concept, ongoing advisory and consulting needs, human resources, and outsourced startup execution to bring this company to launch in September of 2011.
- LiveOn: LiveOn has created a social media experience that focuses on sharing memories and key moments in life for users and for future generations. LiveOn’s adaptive technology enables its users to capture life’s precious moments and share it with other users. LiveOn has utilized Think Big Partners’ capital advisory, due diligence, and executive consulting services.
- Mellow Militia: Mellow Militia creates high-quality, eco-friendly products such as the Tiki Toss 3D game. Mellow Militia produces products that challenge the limits of technology and embrace exceptional design. Mellow Militia has utilized services from Think Big Partners including consultation and advisory services.
- PlanetReuse: PlanetReuse has created software that helps reuse centers make reclaimed and surplus building materials instantly accessible to homeowners nationwide. PlanetReuse not only houses in the bizperc coworking space, but the company has also turned to Think Big Partners for their capital advisory, legal, mentorship, and startup consulting needs.
- Zaarly: As an easy-to-use digital platform, Zaarly gets you “what you want, when you want it” at the click of a mouse. As a real-time, location-based marketplace, Zaarly allows its users to find their needs from the local community—goods, services, or even a way to earn extra cash. Think Big Partners has assisted Zaarly’s startup phase by hosting the company’s launch event and helping with marketing initiatives.
Think Big Partners is actively connecting with startup businesses and high-growth companies in and out of Kansas City. To coordinate directly with Think Big Partners or to become a tenant in the bizperc coworking space, please call 816-842-5244 or visit http://www.thinkbigpartners.com or http://www.bizperc.com.