Fire Up Topic #1: What’s the Next Disruptive Innovation?
- Kevin Payne— Better Data, Better Decisions, Better Lives
- Joel Stephens— Augmented Reality Mirror: Next Time, “Test Drive” Your New Hairstyle First!
- Adam Coomes— Non-Sexy: The Next Disruption
- Doug Richards— Gamification: The Way We Work, Learn and Play
- Christian Braddock— Slurpees, Big Gulps and the Gross Profit Split: The Revolution of the Franchisor-Franchisee Relationship
Fire Up Topic #2: Answers to Questions You Didn’t Know You Had
- Tim Sylvester— How can Modern Infrastructure Make KC the Most Entrepreneurial City in the World?
- Herb Sih— How to get S%&^ Done Fast
- Shaun Williams— How to Maximize ROI in a Mobile World
- Eze Redwood—Innovative Platforms Bring Collaboration: How Unique Virtual Spaces can Unite Groups
- Bryan Richard— Why Software Development is Hard: 5 Tips for Managing Developers, Shipping Software, and Staying Sane
Presenters only have 5 minutes (20 slides, 15 seconds per slide) to convey a particular message. Wish these Fire Up presenters good luck on June 20—they’ll need it. This will be the most intense pitch series KC has ever seen! Are you ready?