Inspire Talks are quick, 12-minute discussions with some of Kansas City's most interesting entrepreneurs and innovators. Each Inspire Talk will focus on a certain area of expertise. And all 7 Inspire Talks are extremely different:
- Teentrepreneurship by Brent Comstock of bCom Tech Solutions
- Startup Methology by Ashley Raiteri of VaultPAD Ventures
- Wellness and Innovation by Matt Condon of Athletic and Rehabilitation Center
- Big Data and the End of Wisdom by Don Peterson of Big Iris
- User Acquisitions: Are You Acquiring Users or Losers? by Josh Coleman of AgLocal
- Hot Now! Krispy Kreme's Sweet App Success by Mark Logan of Barkley
- Past, Present and Future: The Kansas City Spirit from Rick Usher, City Manager of KCMO
Inspire Talks will take place from 9:30am-10:25am and 10:45am-11:25am. Don't miss the opportunity to get inspired at iKC! View the iKC Agenda here.
Be sure to follow iKC at @iKC_2012 and use #iKC on the day of the conference.