Let’s face it. Today’s prospective client is inundated with more marketing messages than ever before. You, as a startup, need to stand out...and attract the right clientele. Between all the media options out there, it’s no surprise that interruption-based marketing is fighting harder than ever for a slice of your target’s attention. And of course, there are unique challenges to marketing your company when you’re facing rapid growth, small budgets or are entering an already-crowded marketplace with your service.
That's why Freelancers University is hosting The Art and Science of Marketing your Company, a 2 hour seminar to teach entrepreneurs and startups the ins-and-outs of traditional marketing, integrated marketing and inbound marketing (and how they work both separately and together). Instructed by Herb Sih, co-founder of Think Big Partners and up-and-coming marketing agency Inboun, this class will get down to the marketing nitty-gritty that you really need to hear.
In this class, you’ll discover:
- The difference between traditional marketing and integrated, inbound marketing (and why they work differently)
- Key considerations for identifying your business goals that will drive your marketing strategy
- Specific tactics to employ based on your business goals
- Ways to research your marketplace for marketing insight
- The importance for mining your marketing feedback loop to produce the best service in your niche market
- 10 things you must do when creating a successful, integrated, inbound marketing plan for your company
Join Think Big, Freelancers University and tons of entrepreneurs, startups and marketing professionals for this event on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 5:30-7:30pm. The event will take place at bizperc (1800 Baltimore in KCMO). Cost is $20 before September 12th and $25 after. Register today!
Follow me! @AllisonThinkBig