Monday, October 29, 2012
029 Think Big Radio: The Top 10 Things Startups Won't Tell You
In this episode of Think Big Radio, Derek and Allison dive into something that many entrepreneurs want to know, but rarely ever get direct answers to. It's the Top 10 Things Startups Won't Tell You. Here at Think Big Partners, we want you to know what you're in for when you decide to enter the world of entrepreneurship. This episode will help you understand the aspects of entrepreneurship that many founders, CEOs and startups may not tell you about. It's the good, the bad and the ugly.
The Top 10 Things Startups Won't Tell You:
1. "Our business is just as likely to fail as it is to succeed."
2. "Sometimes, getting funding seems impossible."
3. "Stock in the startup is probably not going to happen...at least for awhile."
4. "We change the investment rules."
5. "You probably don't want to work for us."
6. "My parents invested money in my business."
7. "I don't really have a life anymore..."
8. "We hate our competitors."
9. "I'm terrified to share my idea."
10. "We have no clue what we're doing."