|Happy Thanksgiving from Think Big Partners!|
As a way to say "thanks", we will be making daily shoutouts to some of our biggest supports on Facebook for 40 days straight starting on November 22, 2012. Although it's not much, it's our way of sending appreciation from our crazy world to yours.
What are some of the things we're thankful for this year? We're so glad you asked...
- We're thankful for our entrepreneurs. The people who show up to bizperc, call us for advice, meet with us for coffee and partner with us on projects. If it weren't for these passionate, driven and sometimes crazy people, we would not be in business.
- We're thankful for bizperc, our coworking space. With its incredible view of downtown Kansas City, killer coworking amenities and super fun (and frequent) parties, we are truly spoiled with an amazing workspace. But most importantly, we're thankful for the different people we meet in bizperc every day.
- We're thankful for coffee. If it weren't for coffee, we would not have productive days, checked-off to-do lists and 2:00am conversations that often make or break our next idea.
- We're thankful for partners who have always believed in us and supported us throughout our startup journey. If it weren't for our incredible support system, we would not be where we are today.
- We're thankful for our gadgets. From our iPhones to our laptops, from our Windows Surface tablets to our electronic whiteboard, these gadgets make our chaotic days a bit more organized.
- We're thankful for humor--it's what gets us through our not-so 9-5 days. From office pranks, team bets, wearing prom dresses to work, and caricatures drawings on our windows, we're thankful that we can build something incredible and have fun while doing it.
- We're thankful for our team. Although we've been referred to as "an Island of Misfit Toys" or a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" company, we are the glue that holds Think Big together--and even though we may be a bit nuts, we believe that we are doing big things that wouldn't be possible without every single team member's involvement.
A BIG thank you to you all. And happy Thanksgiving.
- The team at Think Big Partners
|(Ahhh..that's more like it.)|