Tuesday, January 15, 2013

034 Think Big Radio: Fill in the Blank with Two Entrepreneurs


In this episode of Think Big Radio, Derek and Allison decided to switch things up and play a little game called Fill in the Blank with Two Entrepreneurs.  In this game, Derek and Allison ask one another intense, interesting and downright strange questions about entrepreneurship and startups.  Questions include:

  • The biggest challenge I’ve ever faced as an entrepreneur was _____.
  • The reason I became an entrepreneur was because _____.
  • The coolest startup company I’ve ever heard of is _____.
  • As an entrepreneur, I can never get enough _____.
  • If you rubbed a lamp and could only wish for one thing for your startup, would you wish for funding or a handful of amazing employees?
  • If working for a nice, corporate job is like Donald Trump, then working for a startup is like _____.
  • If I could give a budding entrepreneur just one piece of advice, it would be _____.
  • An entrepreneur should be born with 3 qualities: _____, _____, and _____.
  • If I was given one extra hour every single day, I would spend it doing _____.
  • The best piece of advice I’ve ever received about my startup was _____.
What were Allison and Derek’s answers? Listen to this episode of Think Big Radio to find out!


Follow Think Big! @thinkbigKC
Follow Allison! @AllisonThinkBig
Follow Derek! @DerekCOlsen


No comments:

Post a Comment