We are absolutely thrilled to announce the top 10 finalists who will present at the Hackovate Health Finale on February 26! These 10 finalists will continue in the pursuit of the $15,000 grand prize, the $10,000 runner-up prize and the $5,000 second runner-up prize.
The 10 Hackovate Health finalists are:
- Anant Vinjamorri, Aavya Health (Boston, MA, USA)
- Tami Hutchinson, eLuminate Health (Kansas City, MO, USA)
- Liam Ryan, GetHealth (Dublin, Ireland)
- Scott Speranza, inAssist Health Management Solution (Torrance, CA, US)
- Asher Hasan, NAJA JEEVAN REJUVENATE: Transformation Healthcare for the Uninsured (New Life) (Karachi, Sind, PAK)
- John McCluskey, OkCopay, Inc. (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Matthew Kafka, ReMARK Health (Kansas City, MO, USA)
- Karan Srivastava, SHHADE (Miami, FL, USA)
- Jug Stanovcic, HealthPlan Select by Stenuus (Overland Park, KS, USA)
- Chrys Sullivan, My Healthcare Reform Guide by eXperient Interactive & Useagility (Kansas City, MO, USA)
The Hackovate Health semi-finalist judging panel consisted of 19 diverse experts from a variety of fields. The panel includes experts and leaders in the healthcare industry, entrepreneurs, investors, service providers, professional association executives, as well as public and private sector officials.
The above Hackovate finalists are invited to present pitches for their businesses at the Hackovate Health Finale on February 26, 2013 at The Extreme Screen in Union Station, Kansas City, Missouri. Finalists will submit a presentation and deliver a 10-minute pitch before a panel of finale judges. Presentations will be followed by five minutes of questions from the judges. The finalists must be present at the Hackovate Health Finale to be eligible for a prize.
The Hackovate Health Finale is a free event open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. At the event, attendees will have the chance to watch the final pitch presentations, network and learn more about healthcare technology and entrepreneurship. For more information or to register to attend the Hackovate Health Finale, please visit http://hackovate.eventbrite.com.
Interested in getting involved with Hackovate? There are plenty of ways to join the innovative movement!