The UMKC Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is currently accepting applications for its prestigious Entrepreneurship Scholars Program, a 12-month certificate program designed to provide promising entrepreneurs with the skills and knowledge needed to launch world-class ventures.
What's In It For You?
- Full Program Scholarship: Qualified applicants will receive a full scholarship for the costs of the program ($5,000).
- One-On-One Mentoring: A mentor panel with 100+ entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum: Courses taught by world-class faculty and leading scholars.
- Connections: You will be introduced to investors and potential funding sources.
- Assistance During Startup: You will have priority access to IEI Incubator facilities.
- Accelerated Launch: Your business venture will launch fast and be scalable and sustainable.
UMKC is currently accepting applications. The deadline is right around the corner; December 1, 2011. More information, including how to submit an application, can be found at the Entrepreneurship Scholars Program website.
"The UMKC Entrepreneurship Scholars Program could be one of the best opportunities for entrepreneurs in the region today," said Herb Sih, co-founder of Think Big Partners. "This is the chance for budding entrepreneurs to get found and most importantly, get started. This kind of program is exactly what Kansas City entrepreneurship is all about."
Isn't it time that you start doing something with those percolating ideas? Now may be your chance. Apply for the UMKC Entrepreneurship Scholars Program and get started on your new successful business.
Follow me! @AllisonThinkBig