These days, it seems like you can cowork anywhere. Coworking spaces have been popping up across the globe and the movement is only growing stronger. But when it really comes down to it, do they truly impact entrepreneurs and help startups succeed? We decided to take a look at bizperc tenant Coty Beasely, who has worked in this Kansas City coworking space for about five months now.
Since joining the bizperc coworking space, Coty has undergone a lot of positive change within his business. He attributes most of his growing success to the strong networking he has received while working in bizperc.
Since Coty joined bizperc, he has:
- Effectively continued to grow his design startup, Beasley Creative
- Increased his connections to other Kansas City businesses
- Landed a larger pool of clients including Flamin' Ass Salsa, the Nelson Atkins Museum, Taplicious, FindIt Media and Videolabs
- Went from working on $300 projects at home to working on $5,000-$8,000 projects at bizperc
- Increased his revenue by 400%
- Met a business partner (another bizperc tenant) and launched a new startup called Flow which will focus on projects worth $10,000+
- Grew to the point of moving up to the 5th floor of bizperc where more established businesses cowork
This was all achieved in under 5 months!
Coty is just a small testament to the power of an effective coworking space. Coworking spaces connect like-minded individuals, they accelerate businesses and they increase the chances of startup success. So what are you waiting for? Join a coworking space today and Think Big!
To learn more about the bizperc coworking space, visit www.bizperc.com or contact Sarah Snyder at email@example.com.
Follow bizperc! @bizperc
Follow me! @AllisonThinkBig