by Coty Beasley, Beasley Creative
That's because bizperc, a modern-meets-Midwest coworking space in the Crossroads District, is opening the Entrepreneur Corner in its parking lot located at 18th and Baltimore on Friday, September 2nd for First Fridays. At the Entrepreneur Corner, attendees will have the opportunity to meet local successful entrepreneurs, learn about new business in Kansas City and view unique pieces of artwork that local artists have produced.
Join Think Big Partners and bizperc for this entrepreneurial activity and meet the entrepreneurial stars that have helped make Kansas City a lively and booming town. At Entrepreneur Corner, you will have the chance to hear startup success stories from:
- Mellow Militia: A company that creates high-quality, eco-friendly and addictive products such as the Tiki Toss 3D app. Mellow Militia produces products that challenge the limits of technology and embrace exceptional design.
- Zaarly: Zaarly's easy-to-use digital platform gets you "what you want, when you want it" at the click of a mouse. As a real-time, location-based marketplace, Zaarly allows its users to get whatever they want from the local community.
- KCWiseGuide: KCWiseGuide is Kansas City's local iPhone and Android application.
- KC Incubator: A new twist on the Kansas City business incubator brought to you by the newest bizperc tenant.
- DealBug: Dealbug offers the opportunity and hope for communities to save money within their households while supporting schools, charities and other non-profits (think Groupon, with a charitable twist!).
- bizperc: A modern and inspiring Kansas City coworking space that will be hosting September's Entrepreneur Corner at First Fridays.
So, stop by. Grab a beer. Socialize. Even play some games with the entrepreneurs and artists at Entrepreneur Corner. Join us for a fun Friday evening from 6:30pm-9:00pm. Can't wait to see you there!
Written by Allison Way