Next Friday, Think Big Partners will open up the doors and parking lot of the bizperc coworking space to host Entrepreneur Corner. The event will bring together Kansas City entrepreneurs, business owners, startup companies and those interested in learning about the KC startup scene. Those who attend next week's Entrepreneur Corner will have the chance to meet these successful startup companies:
- Zaarly: Zaarly's easy-to-use digital platform gets you "what you want, when you want it" at the click of a mouse. As a real-time, location-based marketplace, Zaarly allows its users to get whatever they want from the local community.
- Startup Weekend: Is a global network of passionate leaders and entrepreneurs on a mission to inspire, educate an empower individuals, teams and communities.
- KC Incubator: A new twist on the Kansas City business incubator brought to you by one of our bizperc tenants.
- Life Equals: The team at Life created a line of supplements and multivitamins with the conviction that “a better you can creates a better world”.
- Silo88: A local web design company who employ everything from SEO to social media to PPC to help attract customers to their clients’ websites.
- Motion Machine Studio: A video production company that takes promotional video to a new level by creating video with a shock and awe factor that only the movie industry has used up to this point.
- Derfour: A Kansas City design firm whose services and creations can range anywhere from small print designs for business cards to extra large graphics for car wraps.
- KC Reporter: An online journal for Kansas City that covers the city government. By tagging each article by zipcode, KC Reporter hopes to be the next big online journal in the Kansas City area through its usability and breaking headlines.
In addition to the entrepreneurial action, October's Entrepreneur Corner will feature the artwork of Thomas Gripp.
So, stop by. Grab a beer. Socialize. Even play some games with the entrepreneurs and artists at Entrepreneur Corner. Join us October 7th from 6:30pm-9:00pm at the corner of 18th and Baltimore. Can't wait to see you there!
Written By Laura Goede